Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Assembled Squiggoth



Beats an Uber, I can tell you that...

     I recently received this beast.  I was so taken with it that I rushed to assemble it.  Now I must admit that I've got a lot more clean-up ahead of me, but I'm excited to paint something this large that has a combination of flesh and metal.  I'm expecting that this model will offer some excellent practice with my airbrush.  Here are some more close-ups:
Marine and Burna Boy for scale. That marine is nearly 10 years old and part of the first squad I ever painted.

2 comments:

  1. The model looks awesome, but I'm just as impressed by that massive paint collection and hobby area! Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I had been transferring all my GW paints into dropper bottles but I have since slacked off and GW pots are starting to pile up again. One of these days I'll buckle down and get the new ones properly filed away although I'm starting to need more paint rack space.

      Delete